Thursday, September 10, 2009

Who Loves You Baby?

Dear Broccoli,

I heart you.

Love, The Boss

Last night we had Fettuccine Alfredo for dinner, the Boss' all time fave. I cooked up a little broccoli as a side because it made me feel like a good mom (6 tablespoons of butter and 2 cups of heavy cream, yea I'm a good mom). This little, quirky, rascal ate all the broccoli. And when I say all of it I mean she ate all of what I had given her, everything left on the girl's plates that they hadn't eaten (which was most of it), the rest of mine, the rest of Mark's (oh, wait he didn't take any) and THEN she took the serving bowl and ate straight from it until it was all gone. Aren't kids supposed to love sugar and eat IT by the serving bowl full? All of my kids have liked veggies but this takes the cake ... or should I say broccoli!

This photo was taken on August 29, 2009, I didn't take one last night because I was still in shock over the broccoli binge and this one was in my stash and looked very mischievous.

No comments:

Post a Comment