Friday, April 3, 2009

Star Student

This week Drama was the "Star Student" in her class. She made a book all about herself. Here are some of her entries:

Favorite TV Show: Dirty Jobs
Favorite Game: She listed almost every game we have downstairs, including "Battlelore" and "Oltre Mare"
Favorite Food: Sliders (little mini hamburgers)
What do you want to be when you grow up?: A DentistFavorite thing to Do: Read
Favorite Sports: Gymnastics and Soccer
Favorite Song: The Beatles

I went to her class Friday and talked all about her and her classmates asked questions about her. She also made a poster with some of here favorite things. It was a fun week, we love the spotlight around here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with drama I love the show Dirty Job's. I love watching it when everyone has gone to bed and watch it in my bed eating grapefruit listening to Uncle Bob snore.

    I also like the new Burger King sliders, the only problem it that its one the other side of town where the Sonic is.

    She's got great taste.

    ReplyDelete