Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010

aka: Let's see how many times you can dress up and it's not actually Halloween

We dressed up Tuesday night for the annual ward Halloween party.

We dressed up Friday for the school Halloween parade/parties and for trick-or-treating at Dad's work.

Waiting patiently for the sisters to come by...

We dressed up Saturday night for trick-or-treating in the cold and rain.
(I didn't actually take any pictures this night, I mean, how many times can I take pictures of these kids, really? Okay, I love to take pictures of these kids. I just got lazy. What can I say?) Enjoy these I took Tuesday night...

1 comment:

  1. OK-I don't know how many times I can say that these little girls are so stinking cute, beautiful, charming yada yada but I can add that Dad looks cute in his Xango shirt. Go REAL!!

    ReplyDelete