Friday, June 11, 2010

Help, I Need Somebody...

to

A) fix my blog and
2-fix my baby's ear.

First let me say that I tried to change one small little thing on my blog layout and because blogger changed the way the templates are ....whatevered....now my blog looks like this....wack-a-doodle-ness...... and I haven't figured out how to fix it. I'm working on it, but computer literacy is not my strong suit. Grrrrr.

I'm already frustrated tonight because poor little Bea's ear infection is back. She has already been through all the available oral antibiotics so they have moved on to the shot version. They were worried the dose was high for one little leg so they split it into two shots and each leg got a shot of it's very own. She was so sad which made me sad....sigh.

We get to go back to the doctor tomorrow and then on Monday for 2 more sets of shots. Poor baby.

If this doesn't work our next stop is the ENT for what I am sure will be more very pleasant, happy visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment