Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too All My Family Born in November and December;

What were your parents trying to do to me, really?! I was doing so well last year sending out birthday cards in a relatively close proximity to actual birth dates and then came November. . . and, you know, stuff happens. Namely, my kitchen happened. So I kinda, OK really, dropped the ball and just plain missed all ya-all's birthdays.


But I want you to know that I really did think about you and you have been on my conscience this whole time (seriously, it's been bothering me). So, to make myself feel better, I mailed out November's birthday cards today and December's will go out in tomorrows mail. Shew (as the Boss would say) I am feeling better about myself already. So when you get a (really) late birthday card in the mail from us, don't be mad (please, please), just take it as a reason to celebrate in January. And maybe this year your card will be on time, or at least in the right month!

Happy Birthday!

**This photo was taken at my awesome doctor brother's graduation. This "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" thing is something we started doing a long time ago, so it's sorta a tradition. Also, I have no idea what I am doing with my mouth.**

No comments:

Post a Comment