Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What Do You Collect?

It's no secret that I go to Sonic every morning (except Sunday's, but I think there should be some sort of exemption to the not buying things on Sundays rule, like the taking a sick kid to the doctor exemption. Sometimes you have to get the ox out of the mire. . .) Whoa, where did that come from? Anywho, I go to sonic every morning and I get 2 diet cherry cokes, one for now and one for later. They give me 2 straws with my 2 diet cherry cokes, but I only use one, cause I wouldn't want to be frivolous and wasteful. Pshh. And this is where the other straw goes.


Drama counted them on the way home from school the other day and there were 96! Since that was about a week and a half ago I have to have over a hundred now. Yes, I am very proud of myself.

I am also very discriminating on the brand of straw allowed in this particular collection. It has to be a sonic straw. Don't try and shove a McDonald's or a gas station straw in here. End of discussion.

3 comments: