Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One From The Archives

I like my new windows operating system okay, but what I really like about it is that it automatically rotates pictures from my "My Pictures" folder as my desktop wallpaper (I don't have any idea how it got set up to do this). I always have 800 applications/ windows/documents running at the same time, so I wouldn't normally see my desktop, but if I point my cursor at some magic spot on the screen it will show my desktop. Not take me there, but just show it to me. And 85% of the time it's a fun picture from the archives that makes me smile (sometimes it's a picture of random things that I never got around to deleting).

Anyway, here's what showed up today, and it made me smile so I thought I would share.

Christmas, 2008
Drama, Pooh Bear and The Boss
Tree decorating day
 
Drama and Pooh Bear's hair is really long and the Boss is so little (but always up to no good). . .

ps - Aria is wearing this same outfit in the last post. She chose to go with the leg warmers that day. The Boss is not really a leg warmer kinda girl. Note the difference in thigh circumference.

No comments:

Post a Comment