Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Babysitters Wanted

August 4, 2008Now that school is back in session I am in need of highly qualified babysitters. You would have big shoes to fill, however. Qualified applicants would be willing to play endlessly with a demanding 18 month old, entertaining her for hours by

A) building leggo towers for her to destroy,
2) building domino houses for her to destroy,
c) setting up the little people farm nicely for her to destroy, etc., etc., etc.

All while displaying a level of patients far beyond your young age. If you feel you can happily perform this duty, please call, because right now I am this child's sole entertainer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey it is ali ball! pick me pick me! I love your little girls. My cell is 8016368233

    p.s. i am not cookie monsters revenge. that is jeremys login thing. I will need to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn is always willing to come help. She is kind of expensive, since you will have to pay for her flight there and back home. And yes she would have to come back home since I use her for just about everything.

    ReplyDelete