Monday, February 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I'm trying out the Menu Plan Monday Game from the I'm an Organizing Junkie blog. I have to have a menu if we are going to eat at home (and not have pizza every night) during the week. I make a menu every week but this week I am posting it because there is a little contest and you all know how I feel about free stuff. So here it is, my menu plan for this week! (Don't deny it, I know you're excited.)

Monday: Chicken Cutlets w/ bacon, rosemary and lemon
Tuesday: Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Wednesday: French Dip Sandwiches
Thursday: Italian Sausage and Potato Soup
Friday: Leftover Extravaganza
Saturday: Hawaiian Teriayki Chicken and Rice (from the freezer, yea this one is already done!)
Sunday: Lasagna Rolls (thanks Scott, I can't wait to try this one!), salad, and we're trying to make Lion House Rolls, again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Your menu looks great.
    We're having teriayki chicken this week too :)

    I've enjoyed reading your blog...especially your post on doing your girls hair for valentine's.
    SO CUTE!!
    I can't wait to try it, unfortunately I'll have to wait a few years because my girls don't have enough hair yet!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I do menu planning, too! Here is my week:

    Monday: Lucky, Lucky Leftovers
    Tuesday: Shooters (little, tiny hamburgers)
    Wednesday: Crispy Chicken Fingers
    Thursday: Killer Bucket o' Beans
    Friday: Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott is going to be so happy to read this.. He LOVES his menus, and will love that you are making the lasagna rolls!!

    ReplyDelete