Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Last Pre-school Halloween Party. Ever.

If possible, I may have become even more dramatic since I last blogged. I guess it's not the last pre-school Halloween party ever, ever. But for us, we will never have another, and now I have just made myself super sad. Sigh.

How about some adorable {as she called herself this am after makeup application} pictures of Bea to cheer us all up, hu?

  As you can see, she decided to be a ladybug this year.

Luckily, I bought this red coat on clearance a couple of years back. Who knew it would come in handy this year as a Halloween costume? 


Here are a few of the creepy spoils the kids collected on their trick-or-treat expedition around Ms. Cathies neighborhood.


PS - You can look forward to a lot more fabulous posts, such as this one, for the next year-ish. Now that Grandma and Grandpa Van Horn are knee deep serving a mission, I have decided this is probably the best/easiest way to keep them updated on our families awesomeness and general cuteness. Their email server will probably thank me for not delivering 8000+ pictures to their inbox. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a cute little butterfly, I would love to have her in my garden!! I'm sure glad Grandma and pa Van Horn are on their mission - we all get to benefit for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the missions work in families, right! The returns are endless. Look at what happened to Mark after his mission in Italy upon his return? At the SLC airport??

    ReplyDelete