Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bea Turns 2

It's official. I don't have any more "babies."
{Sadly, The Boss and Bea will probably always be called "the babies" even when they are 12 and 11. I should probably start saving for their future therapy.}

Bea loves Yo Gabba Gabba. It's her favorite TV show. Sure she can watch a Dora or a Deigo, but YGG is her go to show. So, we had a Yo Gabba Gabba Birthday party for her. Nothing fancy. It's hard to find YGG stuff around town, so I had to make my own cupcake toppers and printed out masks and decorations of all the characters that Drama cut out for me. 

Muno {red, Mark's personal fav.}, Plex {yellow robot}, Brobee {Green w/ freaky long arms}, Tootee, {blue, cat like creature}, Foofa {pink}, and of course DJ Lance Rock.












Miss Bea is an awesome 2 year old. And by awesome, I mean, A LOT of work! With three older sisters she has many examples of what you can and cannot get away with. And of course she likes to push the boundaries to see how much she can get away with.

This girl has an amazing vocabulary. She loves gymnastics and swinging and eating sand. Still pretty accident prone as her legs and sometimes her face testify. She loves to give "Big hugs" and "kisses". Most afternoons we snuggle together on the couch, she watches a Yo Gabba Gabba and I watch the inside of my eyelids with the smell of sunshine in my arms. She has the best confused or "I don't really want to do what you are asking me to do" look (it's the exact same look for both). Really, it's classic, I will have to get a picture next time.

She's amazing and can put a smile on almost anyone's face, even if the smile is because they are glad the super cute wholly terror goes home with me and not them.
;D

3 comments:

  1. Oh she is a doll! I love the family pictures too! They are amazing!!! You are a fabulous Mom! From Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is two! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Can't wait for us all to be together - crazy time - !

    ReplyDelete