Saturday, October 31, 2009

TuTu Fun

We took the girls for photos today at JCPenny. Mark thinks they did a "crappy" job, but I think given the mood that The Boss was in this morning, she did a really good job. The Boss' little quirks that drive me insane are also the one that make her so much fun. She was all for taking pictures as long as she got to sit where she wanted, which was in the corner.(?) When we moved her to the center with her sisters that's when the meltdown began.


and 3 .. 2.. 1.. nuclear meltdown...

So we took some of this little munchkin. . .


Doesn't that face just kill you?

And some with Drama and Pooh Bear. . .


And finally. . .


We got all the images on CD (did you know JCPenny did that? Neither did I, but they do.) So if you want copies, let me know, I'll hook you up.

2 comments:

  1. You know I need copies! Love the pictures and the skirts are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I just saw this! As the other gma I want copies too! Is the link still available?

    ReplyDelete