Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Curious George

I have been trying for a while to get this on video. The Boss loves watching Curious George. I have about 40 episodes DVRed and have everyone of them memorized. I can be in the other room and hear the dialog and see in my head what is on the screen. Not really what I want to devote my precious remaining brain cells to, but what can you do?

Here is The Boss saying Curious George (and meowing, cause that's just a fun thing to do):
 
. . .and I just bought myself a good 20 minutes.

I'm gonna start a parenting class. I know you all are just dying to learn all my Parent of the Year skillz.

2 comments:

  1. It could be worse...she could be in love with Yo Gabba Gabba! This is where your iPod comes in...keep one ear open to avert any tragedies (aka "I need a snack") and the other one full of an earpiece tuned to your favorite songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything she does that isn't adorable? I mean, really.

    ReplyDelete