Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Big Girl Bath

On tonights schedule of festivities - a big girl bath.

Drama and Pooh Bear are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Van Horn for Fall Break, so it's just these two. (I almost feel lonely . . . but not quite.) I decided to kill two birds with one stone and bathe the pair together. Aria loved it. She even enjoyed the part(s) where The Boss dumped cups full of water over her head. Ok, parts, because it happened several times. The Boss probably enjoyed my reaction each time.

And here they are after lotion and jammies. The Boss doesn't want to hold still for 2 seconds so I can snap a picture. So I'm "tickling" her with my foot. She's sorta laughing.

2 comments:

  1. Looking at these little "skins"--what a difference. Another Sara, another Ella. Seems to me that Aria came to earth clothed in Patience! She had watched Anna before she was born and knew what she was headed for....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Can Aria sit up by herself already? I would think those cheeks would make her a little top heavy!
    PS Thanks for the coupons. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete