Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Super Hero

This is what my sweet kindergartner does while she is supposed to be "having a quiet time" {which is my mom code for "I would love it if you took a nap, but I know you won't, so will you please give your mother a few minutes of peace and quiet? Thanks."}....


dress up as a super hero. 


And not just any super hero but The Predicate!

{She had to get this book at the most recent book fair. I tried to explain to her that it was a grammar book but she would not believe me. Maybe she knows that my grammar is atrocious and wanted to give her mom a little help. Now if only one of my children could help me in the spelling department!}



She's dressed as the green and yellow hero girl...The Predicate! Heck, I don't even know what that is! And people say they never use math in real life. I assure you that I have never in my actual life needed to know what a predicate is. And it definitely doesn't help me know how much the glorious boots I want from Nordstroms are if they go on sale for 28% off. {answer = probably still too expensive}

1 comment:

  1. I love the back of the book, it says, "What's faster than a run-on sentence, more powerful than a double negative, and able to stop a sentence fragment in a single bound? It's Super Grammar!"

    ReplyDelete