Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Photos of The Boss

I have been horribly remiss in my blogging activities lately. I have a good excuse, my kitchen remodel is kicking my rear. I finally had the new counter tops installed and they are amazing. I also finished the bottom cabinet doors. I'm working on the drawer fronts and after I finish those and we can get the child locks back on, I'm taking a break. Once I get the top cabinet doors finished I will take pictures and post my new kitchen in all it's glory.

Even though I haven't been keeping up on the bolgisphere, I have been taking lots of photos, so this post is dedicated to the random photos I have taken of The Boss. I probably take more photos of her that anyone else because, well for one she's always with me and two she is always doing something insanely funny.

Look at that face. I seriously love that face. . .

She believes that this is how one wears a tutu properly. . .

Rocking out. . .

Christmas shopping. . .

She loves to sit in things. Buckets, boxes, drawers. . .

Or lay in things. . .
 

1 comment:

  1. E-man and Roo like to play "dogs in kennels." They get out their laundry baskets and lay in them. Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete