Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baptism

I can't believe it. My oldest baby is 8 and isn't she beautiful! She was baptized and confirmed on Saturday by her father. So many family members and friends came to support Drama on this special day. Thanks everyone for coming, you made the day perfect!

The day began the night before, "camping" with Grandma Tina and Grandpa Phil at the hotel with sister Pooh Bear. As soon as they got back home in the morning she sat down for the complex hair coiffing.
And then to the church. My beautiful girls...Drama and her father...
All the cousins from my side of the family...Drama in the special dress Grandma Tina made for her....The matching cousins, too cute...
I am so proud of Drama. She was so excited to be baptized and was more prepared than most 8 year old's I know. Way to go! We love you girl!

2 comments:

  1. We sure had fun. The baptism was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time too and are so proud of Drama! It is hard to believe she is 8 until I have been around her and she acts much older. My, they do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete