Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Photos for Real

Well, I can finally take a big breath. We had our family pictures taken this afternoon and man, was it cold! The girls had a great time hamming it up for the camera. However, the next time I decide we need new pictures, I need to be reminded that it takes a small army (of 1) an entire two weeks to prepare for the 45 minute sitting! I hope, I hope, I hope the pictures turn out fabulous. I wish I had thought to snap a couple of my own but my brain was fried, so no cute pictures to post right now.

On the flooring front - we get new carpet installed on Friday, again. Yea for us! We picked out a different carpet and are hoping that when it is installed it is all the same color. This is what it looks like right now...
pretty neat hu? Anyhoo, that's it from me for now.

1 comment: